Earth’s Recipe Waterful Sun Gel
The 50ml tube looks small, but it’s a pretty standard size for most sunscreens. As a reminder, you need to use about 1/4 teaspoon for your whole face. I tend to use a bit more in order to make sure I cover my whole face adequately.
“The Waterful Sun Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ is a lightweight, moisturizing gel sunscreen that provides reliable protection against both UVA and UVB rays. This weightless, breathable sunscreen is formulated with Britain’s Harrogate sparkling water that nourishes the skin with natural minerals. Its plush texture absorbs perfectly into the skin when applied, and makes an excellent base for makeup.” (BemusedKorea.com)
This sunscreen protects agains UVA and UVB rays, and it is also meant to be very moisturizing.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolyme, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, INCI(X) Carbonated Water, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane: Sunscreen
- INCI(X) Carbonated Water: Sparkling water is meant to help hydrate your skin
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Glycerin is a common moisturizing ingredient
The active sunscreen don’t include zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, which means that the Waterful Sun Gel is a purely chemical sunscreen.
The (Personal) Evidence
So, will I buy this product again?
- Did you not read the review? Yes, of course. I will spend all of my money on this product!
- Yes. I enjoy this product enough to purchase again in the future, especially if it’s on sale.
- Meh. Maybe. I mean, I bet there are other, better things out there. I’d use it if someone gave it to me.
- No. I won’t use this again and will probably bad-mouth it to others.
- Hahahahaha. Nope. Noooooooope. Not even if you paid me.
The Verdict: Did you not read the review? Yes, of course. I will spend all of my money on this product, ESPECIALLY when it’s on sale!
In fact, when the Black Friday sale happened, I purchased two more tubes! I will keep using this as long as they keep making it, although I wish it weren’t as pricey as it is.
Where you can buy:
- Bemused Korea: $25